As a leader in the software industry, Microsoft is well-known for providing quality products and solutions for small businesses. USA Computer Services can proudly say we are Microsoft-certified resellers, providing tried and true products and services for our clients.
When it comes to staying productive at work, quality software and hardware can go a long way. With nearly 40 years of experience, Microsoft has been providing solutions for business owners around the world. USA Computer Services has been providing these same fixes since 2012. Just like Microsoft, we want to see your business reach its full potential, and we can provide you with the tools to make that happen.
Members of the Microsoft Partner Network are certified to provide your business with:
- Software and Hardware - gain access to tools like Microsoft Office 365, and the necessary hardware to back it up.
- Online Applications and the Cloud - Whether you need to access your files on-the-go with Microsoft OneDrive, or in-house with Office 365, USA Computer Services can provide your business with the tools you need to jumpstart your business.
The Latest Microsoft Software and Hardware
Use the latest Windows operating systems and software to fast-forward productivity.
Microsoft and USA Computer Services have a multitude of solutions for your business. Our trusted staff of professional IT consultants can help your business decide what's best for your particular situation.
- Take advantage of the Microsoft Office 365 Suite, including Word for word processing, Excel for spreadsheets, PowerPoint for presentations, and more.
- Upgrade away from Windows XP for maximum system and network security with the latest patches and upgrades, provided by USA Computer Services.
- Use Windows Servers to virtualize your business and data center needs.
Keep Momentum Rolling with Microsoft's Mobile Device Solutions
Who says you can't work on-the-go? With mobile devices from Microsoft, USA Computer Services can help you be productive anywhere, anytime.
Sometimes all you need to be productive is a little portability for your technology. Microsoft offers several solutions that can help you be productive while you're out of the office.
With tablets and phones providing access to your documents, your calendar, and your email, you can be as productive as possible while on the go.
Access Information Anywhere with Online Applications and Cloud Services
Access your information and store it within a secure cloud using Microsoft's online applications and cloud storage solutions.
USA Computer Services can provide you with cloud storage and access to online applications. You can access your files securely online by using Microsoft OneDrive, as well as collaborate in real time with Microsoft SharePoint.
With access to Microsoft OneDrive, you will be able to do everything online that you could do in-office on your desktop, and you'll have access to Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneNote. You can make text documents, create charts and spreadsheets, and access slideshow presentations.
Microsoft SharePoint helps you keep your business organized by making it easier than ever to communicate with your team. Collaborate on group projects and make information simple and easy to find.
Microsoft wants to see your business succeed, and so do we at USA Computer Services. Our Microsoft-certified IT engineers will do what they can to make sure that your business reaches unprecedented success. For more information, contact us at (704) 665-1619 - we'd be happy to inform you before you make a decision.